- Private tour
- 2 pintxos (tapas) and 1 drink at a local bar
- Basque local guide/driver
- Private premium vehicle and all transportation costs (fuel, parking and tolls)
- Other food and drinks
- We can add a food and wine component to this tour for a surcharge
- Entrances to venues, museums, etc...
- Any other not specified items in the tour description
- 450€ (total) for groups of 2
- 525€ (total) for groups of 3-4
- For larger groups please contact us for a price quote
- Start time: 9:30am
- Duration: 5-6 hours
- Tour starts and finishes at your hotel/port of Bilbao
- Fully insured and licensed by the Basque Government
Frecuently Also Asked...
If you enjoy a cruise in the Basque Country, these are some of the plans that you can write down in your route agenda:
- Explore Basque culture: Visit the iconic Guggenheim Museum, a spectacular building that houses an impressive collection of contemporary art. You can also explore the Casco Viejo, with its historical architecture, the Cathedral of Santiago and the Plaza Nueva.
Walk along the Ría de Bilbao: Enjoy a quiet walk along the Ría de Bilbao, where you can admire the modern architecture and emblematic bridges, such as the Zubizuri Bridge. You can also take a boat trip along the estuary to enjoy panoramic views of the city.
Visit the Vizcaya Hanging Bridge: Considered a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, this impressive suspension bridge joins the banks of the Nervión River. You can cross it in the gondola to enjoy panoramic views and explore the surrounding area.